To help us fill all of the Sponsor Slots for our 2017-2018 CUTTING SHOW SEASON, please consider adding a sponsorship amount to your fees today.
GCI is dedicated to promoting the art of cutting, helping preserve the western lifestyle and introducing young riders to the sport. YOUR KIND DONATION will help us meet our mission goals and cover the cost of youth sponsorship and well as saddles, buckles, pads, headstalls, for the high point earners. WHAT do you receive for your SPONSORSHIP?
★ ADVERTISEMENT on our website.
★ A DONATION LETTER for your tax records
★ EACH SHOW, our announcers will acknowledge your support and urge all participants and spectators to patronize your business.
★ EACH SHOW, ALL Saddle, Buckle and Most Improved Rider BANNERS will be posted.
★ WITH A DONATION of $700 or more, you will be treated to two complimentary meals at our annual year-end banquet and have the option to present the award you sponsored to the recipient.
SPONSORSHIP Levels ★ High Point Saddle sponsorship (full page ad on website) ○ Full Sponsorship $1850.00 ○ Partial Partnership (4 person split) $465.00 ★ Most Improved Rider: $400 ★ Championship Buckle sponsorship $200.00 ★ Reserve Champion Buckle sponsorship $100.00 ★ Awards 3rd thru 5th place $ Any amount
Gabilan Cutters Inc. is a non profit organization and donations may be tax deductible (please check with your tax advisor). Click on the below link for more valuable information and for a copy of our sponsor letter. Or you can fill out the form below, and we will contact you about sponsoring.
Thank you to all of our terrific sponsors, without them we would not be able to have such great year end awards, Spring Fling awards, and put on the shows. Current sponsors include:
2017-18 Sponsors List
- Barulich-Dugoni Law Firm – Paul Barulich – http://www.bdlawinc.com/
- Fast Response Onsite Testing – Casey Terribilini – www.fastresponseonsite.com
- TT Cattle Company -Skye Terribilini – http://ttcattlellc.com/
Most Improved Rider
- Falling Oak Ranch – Caitlin Wilson – http://www.fallingoakranch.com/
Champion Buckle Sponsors
- Falling Oak Ranch – Caitlin Wilson (youth) – http://www.fallingoakranch.com/
- SAA – Angela Salcido
- Bayhill Equine – Wayne Browning, DVM – http://www.bayhillequine.com/
- Cinchup Productions – Tony Agredano – http://www.cinchuppro.com/
- Charlene Boyd
- Rocket Enterprises – Karen Fellom
- Doug Boucher Foundation – Denise Boucher – 2+ buckles
- Joel Bethke
- Bob and Charlotte Breeze – BioWash/BioGel – http://www.anjonanimalhealth.com/biowash/
- Ane Murphy – 2 buckles
- Herber Aircraft – Bruce Herber – https://www.herberaircraft.com/
- Jim and Barbara Pacheco – 2K AHAR
- Pedrazzi Farms LLC – Dave and Diane Pedrazzi
Reserve Champion Buckle Sponsors
- Robin McKeegan
- San Jose Chiropractic Center – Richard Silver, DC – www.sjchiropractic.com
- Chaparral Quarter Horses – Bob and Rhea Pivetti
- John and Lena Blackburn
- Jan Petersen – Wags and Nags, Pet/Horse Services GCI.wags n nags copy
2016-17 Sponsors List
Non-Pro Saddle – Casey Terribilini (Fast Response On-Site Testing)
Championship Buckle Sponsors:
Norman and Hellen Clark
Joel Bethke – Youth Champion Buckle
Jim and Barb Pacheco
Bob and Charlotte Breeze – BioWash/BioGel
Shepherd Performance Horses
Graham and Mary Williams
Blasczyk Physical Therapy
Kelly Lindholm: Sliding K Performance Horses
Pulse Shower Spas
Los Banos Abattoir Meats
Reserve Champion Buckle Sponsors:
Mane Street Tack (www.mainstreettack.com or find them on Facebook),
Norman and Helen Clark
Mia Eaton – The Pampered Chef – book your party today